Federal-Mogul LLC is a leading global supplier of products and services to the world’s manufacturers and servicers of vehicles and equipment in the automotive, light, medium and heavy-duty commercial, marine, rail, aerospace, power generation and industrial markets. The company’s products and services enable improved fuel economy, reduced emissions and enhanced vehicle safety. Federal-Mogul was founded in Detroit in 1899 and maintains its worldwide headquarters in Southfield, Michigan.
This company requires an online application: https://www.fmmotorparts.com/careers.html
Marketing-Intern - Michigan
The internship will involve the use of Marketing concepts and practices working with other business units and departments, sales support, product life cycle management, market reporting product strategy, forecasting, customer interfacing, and other duties and responsibilities as determined by project and manager.
Category Management Data Engineer Intern - Michigan
The internship will involve the use of Computer Programming concepts and practices to support other business units and departments, sales support, product life cycle management, market reporting product strategy, forecasting, customer interfacing, and/or other duties and responsibilities as determined by project and manager. Focus will be to prepare, normalize, and use data to aid the Category Management department.
Supply Chain Intern - Michigan
As a supply chain intern, you will work alongside the assigned product supply chain team, as well as interact with multiple business functions within organization, such as Purchasing, Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Distribution in the fast pace world of automotive aftermarket.
Accounts Receivable Intern - Southfield, MI
The Accounts Receivable Intern will support the Global & U.S. Managers of the Receivables function and will be a part of the broader Finance Shared Services department. The intern will be exposed to the credit & collections function, from customer financial statement analysis to collection-related issues.
Accounts Payable Intern - Southfield, MI
The Accounts Payable Intern will support the Global & U.S. Managers of the Accounts Payable function and will be a part of the broader Finance Shared Services department. The intern will be exposed to the Accounts Payable function, from vendor invoice to the payment process.
General Ledger Intern - Southfiled, MI
The General Ledger Accounting Intern will support the Global & North America Managers of the GL function and will be a part of the broader Finance Shared Services department. The Intern’s primary role will be to work with the team on daily activities such as journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and month end tasks.
Credit Collection Analyst - Southfield, MI
JOB TITLE: Credit Collection Analyst
LOCATION NAME: Southfield Michigan
REPORTS TO: North America Credit Manager
JOB FUNCTION: Account Receivable Collections & Claim Resolution
• Account management involving credit approval, initiation of collection activity and resolution of delinquent account
• Responsible for investigation, analysis, escalation & resolution of customer accounts receivable issues to ensure timely payment and to maximize company cash flow.
• Responsible for maintaining customer relationships, setting and achieving past due reduction goals, as well as reporting progress regularly to management.
• Interact with sales and other departments within Federal-Mogul, as well as develop good customer relationships.
• Claim Resolution due to payment discrepancies.
Work closely with Federal-Mogul Claims Administrator
• Includes direct customer contact (phone, email, meetings, etc.)
• Escalation to CFS leadership, sales, etc.
• Monitor and adjust customer credit limits.
• Other financial projects and analysis as needed.
• Bachelors of Finance/Business preferred, NACM CBA/CICP certification preferred
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 1-3 years in high volume receivables environment preferred
JOB SCOPE: Credit Collection Analyst is responsible for collection activities related to open accounts receivables which would include research, investigation and resolution of customer invoice dispute claims (payment deductions).
The scope would include working with multiple Motorparts distribution centers, and other internal stakeholders including Sales, Finance, Rebates and Pricing Departments as well as direct customer contact.
• Strong mathematical and organizational skills
• The ability to balance multiple tasks and to prioritize in an effective manner
• Initiative; that is, the ability to self-direct/start toward the identification and resolution of issues
• Communication skills—must be prepared to work in a cross-functional environment and with colleagues at all levels
• A detail and results-oriented mindset
• Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good math and organizational skills
• Professional written and verbal communication skills
• Detail and results oriented
• SAP experience beneficial