Founded in 1945, H & P Technologies, Inc. is a full-service distributor and service center of leading brands of hydraulic, pneumatic, lubrication, material handling and DC electric assembly tools, components and engineered systems. We offer unrivaled technical and product application expertise, in-house engineering support, custom manufacturing capabilities and expert repair service as one of the largest and most-diversified repair companies in the Midwest.
Accounting Assistant - Warren, MI
- Manage and oversee receivable collections.
-Apply collections, follow up on past due accounts and short payments, resolve any billing discrepancies, apply credits.
- Forward any collection issues (including NSF checks) to the Controller and/or President.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations.
- Take credit card payment by phone, process the transaction, and post to the appropriate account after approval.
- Perform reconciliation of the monthly credit card statement.
Application Engineer - Warren
- Provide support for both day-to-day and escalated inquiries regarding product questions, sales, and order taking via phone, email and chat.
- Conduct contract review to verify scope of supply including performance guarantees, documentation, calculations, and testing.
- Support the incoming complex orders to ensure timely, accurate order management in line with customer service.
- Attend training courses, seminars, workshops
Order Entry Clerk - Warren
- Organize, register, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents.
- Build rapport with customers, vendors, and sales personnel.
- Assist with monthly collection of accounts receivable and increasing collection rate.
- Assist with review and correction of billing account issues.
- Assist in overseeing accounts receivable function.
Sales Representative - Warren
- Provides technical and sales support for all customers and prospects in the assigned territory as needed.
- Actively builds strong business relationships with customers, peers, and management, to maximize effectiveness in the position.
-Effectively manages priorities in the territory by concentrating on profitability and revenue with customers and prospects.